Frontend , Backend , Scrum ,
Healthcare , Medical ,
We built a COVID-19 tracker app in partnership with physicians and utilizing data from the WHO and CDC.
The app is designed to be easy to use, enabling individuals to track their COVID-19 symptoms, while also assisting health officials and hospitals in monitoring the trend of the virus within their communities. This platform is vital for implementing effective measures to curb the spread of the virus and safeguard public health.
Weeks to launch MVP
Months of the ongoing project
- ChatBot was not functioning effectively, resulting in poor interactions with patients.
- The current SDKs were outdated and incompatible with newer medical devices.
- There were communication difficulties between patients and doctors due to malfunctioning XMPP chat functionality.
- Accurate patient information was not being captured due to a lack of an integrated pie chart.
- Redesigned and re-implemented the dynamic chatbot with a highly user-centric interface ensuring zero bugs.
- Integrated upgraded Bluetooth SDK and made the software compatible with newer medical devices.
- Developers made ports consistent across platforms and eliminated the communication problem between doctors and patients.
- An MPChart was integrated into the system, making the user interface more intuitive and presenting patient data in a graphical format.
- The chatbot functionality works perfectly.
- The efficiency of the app increased upto 60% with the revamped features.
- Dynamic ChatBot for the patients based on vitals entries.
- RASA ChatBot integration for faster AI based chat integration for particular clinics.
- Vitals Measurements with the help of Bluetooth devices like BP Monitor, Pulse Oximeter and Weight Scale.
- XMPP Based chat for Patient to Doctor and vice versa.
- Graphical representation of Vitals records.
- User-specific care plans, so they can record their vitals on a daily basis.
- Patient alerts
- Group Video Calling
The technology stack that we used
Developers at ThinkODC have utilized various advanced technologies and frameworks throughout the development of this unique project. Tech stack includes:
Get Health data
Apple Health kit
Success stories of our developers
ThinkODC's developers have successfully delivered world-class solutions to clients by collaborating with them. Check out our developers' success stories below.