Scrum , Backend , Frontend ,
ThinkODC developers built a cutting-edge m-Commerce platform that revolutionized the way in which single and multi-merchant shopping apps operate. The platform is designed to support both products and services and provides vendors with the ability to sell their offerings on a single platform.
Weeks to launch MVP
Months of the ongoing project
- A problem in transferring the order details from the Angular app to the mobile app.
- Required integration of printers for single and multiple order receipts with a single tap on a desktop or mobile.
- Desired a platform that generates subdomains without registering with GoDaddy.
- Wanted to incorporate Apple Pay and G-Pay and give customers a variety of payment options.
- Developers resolved the order transferring issues by using the firebase deep link.
- Enabled auto printing and solved character print issues by converting data to bytes using Shiny Bluetooth and adding blank bytes.
- Built a wildcard subdomain that empowers the admin to create multiple subdomains and API that validates domain names.
- Created folders for Apple Pay and G-pay retailers, as well as a new subdomain in GoDaddy for multiple payment options.
- Sales increased by 55% from the first month itself.
- Happy customers with a cashless and contactless experience.
- The sales increased 3x in the first quarter.
- Around 85% of the users found the platform convenient.
- Scan items in-phone
- On-table assistance
- Shop anywhere
- Order online
- Instant dining access
- Optional registration
- Unique individual identity
- Multi-payment options
Tech stacks used in making this project successful
ThinkODC's developers created a custom m-commerce platform using a variety of cutting-edge technologies. These technologies included:
Success stories of our developers
ThinkODC's developers have successfully delivered world-class solutions to clients by collaborating with them. Check out our developers' success stories below.