Frontend , Backend , API integration ,
IT- Networking ,
Our network monitoring solution utilizes cutting-edge technology, including machine learning algorithms, data mining techniques, and threat intelligence capabilities, to help organizations monitor their networks with accuracy, speed, and effectiveness. This enables quick and effective threat detection and response to protect network security.
Weeks to launch MVP
Project delivery time
- Migrating from Angular to React using the Carbon Design System.
- Front-end data management for functions like searching, sorting, pagination, column hiding/showing and reordering.
- Handling large and raw data responses from back-end APIs is another issue to address.
- Implementing various charts such as donut, bar, heat map, scatter, bubble, bubble plot, intranetwork, and more can be complex.
- Developing a parent-child hierarchical table structure with context-based navigation and field properties.
- Successfully developed React using the Carbon Design System, with Angular libraries and features implemented.
- The table and grid structure for parent-child table hierarchy was efficiently managed using a common component-based architecture.
- Large data in the front-end was effectively handled by mapping and key wising the data to generate meaningful responses.
- Styling components was done using ANT and Carbon charts, icons, and classes.
- A user-configurable table structure was created that allows customization of fields and produces new table combinations with common features such as searching, sorting, column reordering, and column hiding/showing.
- Feature-rich and intuitive dashboard
- Detailed analytical charts
- Complex networking data per second
- Capable of processing up to 150,000 records per request
- Offers a diverse selection of 12 chart types to choose from
- Converts encrypted raw data into valuable insights that are easily comprehensible
Tech stacks used in making this project successful
To build a secure risk assessment system, we leveraged an array of advanced technologies and frameworks, such as:
Tools and Utilities
React hooks, Yarn, Eslint, Tailwind CSS
Axios, Recoil, Tanstack React query, Lodash
Success stories of our developers
ThinkODC's developers have successfully delivered world-class solutions to clients by collaborating with them. Check out our developers' success stories below.