Cross-platform app development ,
The mobile app provides real-time monitoring of cold room or cold storage data. It enables users to track temperatures, pressures, and analyze reading patterns. Users can connect their refrigeration equipment to the app, visualize and set temperature and sensor points, and receive alerts when temperature and pressure exceed defined limits.
Weeks to launch MVP
Project delivery time
- Develop a mobile app for remote monitoring and regulation of cold room temperature and pressure.
- Enable real-time control of pressure and temperature settings via the mobile app.
- Establish continuous synchronization between the hardware and mobile app for accurate and up-to-date readings.
- Implemented MQTT Broker for efficient data communication.
- Utilized a flexible microservices architecture for easy system updates and maintenance.
- Enabled independent changes to specific layers or services without system-wide impact.
- Achieved seamless integration and communication between hardware and software components.
- Real-time monitoring and regulation of cold room conditions for enhanced control.
- Minimized disruptions through prompt detection and resolution of issues.
- Efficient management of temperature and pressure to reduce energy consumption and prevent spoilage, leading to significant cost savings.
- Real time monitoring
- Temperature and pressure limits
- Analytics dashboard
- Easy-to-understand visualizations
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Customizable settings
- Receive alerts when temperature & pressure goes beyond limit
Tech stacks used in making this project successful
We employed a variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks to develop a virtual event planning platform, including:
MQTT, Kafka, Elastic Search
Success stories of our developers
ThinkODC's developers have successfully delivered world-class solutions to clients by collaborating with them. Check out our developers' success stories below.