Frontend , Backend , Node.JS , PostgreSQL , MongoDB ,
A Portugal-based startup, provides a solution that can detect more than 80% of total textile defects during the knitting stage, helping significantly reduce textile waste and increase profitability. The company improves the sustainability, productivity, and profitability of textile businesses.
Weeks to launch MVP
Months of the ongoing project
- Working and managing the existing team was difficult
- The system was not integrated with errors and validating tool
- The speed of the system was low for operations
- Created online dashboards and alert systems to improve productivity.
- Developed a system to detect defects in real-time and automatically stop machines in case of periodic defects.
- Developers conducted 360-degree inspection, identified errors, and fixed the issue to improve the speed for operations.
- Reduced pollution and made environment-friendly
- Saved more than 50 million liters of water
- 450.000 Meters of fabric saved
- Saved from 30% of total textile production waste
- 450.000 Meters of fabrics saved
- 30% of the total textile production waste was saved
- Real time machine monitoring
- Rolls Inspection
- Graphically represent defects in rolls
- Stops verification
- Classification roll mapping with front and back camera images
- Real time notification and mail specified events
- Configurable settings
- User management with rolls
- Company management
- Microsoft PowerBi report analysis
Tech stacks we used to build advanced solution
Our developers have employed a variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks to develop exceptional solutions, including:
Nodejs + Expressjs
MongoDB & PostgreSQL
Reactjs & React Native
Success stories of our developers
ThinkODC's developers have successfully delivered world-class solutions to clients by collaborating with them. Check out our developers' success stories below.